HomeUnits477th FSS MPF

477th FSS - Military Personnel Flight

9443 Mundy Ave, Ste 118
JBER, AK 99506
Hours: 8-11 a.m. and 12:30-3:30 p.m.
Phone: 907-551-4748 
Fax: 907-551-4774
ID card appointment website

Civilian Personnel Liaison

The Civilian Personnel Liaison provides key advisory services to leadership and vital human resource administrative support assistance in all civilian personnel, administrative, and technical duties involving personnel management, resource management, and manpower analysis management issues impacting the 477th Fighter Group.

Phone number: 907-551-4712

Send an email

Force Management